K9 Natural - Freeze Dried Chicken FeastRegular price $300.00
K9 Natural frozen diets are the most economical way to feed your dog a high meat diet. Like all our ranges, our frozen dog food range contains 90% meat, all of which is derived from a single source of protein*. The remaining 10% consists of eggs, fruit, vegetables, vitamins and minerals as well as nature’s superfood for dogs – New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels.
Chicken, Eggs, Flaxseed Flakes, Hoki Oil, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Sunflower Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.